Overview: Sell marketing solutions to existing and prospective clients utilizing on air, on line and on location opportunities to help their businesses grow.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
A self motivated, confident, competitive professional, who has a desire to learn, grow and win while earning a high income in a fun environment, successful candidates should be passionate problem solvers who enjoy and take pride in helping clients grow their business by offering creative solutions.
- A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions- ideally 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Proven success at negotiation, closing business and new business development
- Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
- Adaptability in working with and building long term relationships with a variety of businesses
- Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional appearance required
- Excellent time management skills
- Prefer a 4 year degree in applicable field
- Excellent benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision.
- Vacation accrual from day 1, can earn 3 weeks after 5 years
- 6 paid holidays
- On going training both in group meetings and individual one-on-one support
- Recognition awards
- Maintain work level to achieve 100%+ of monthly and quarterly goals
- Work a minimum of M-F 8-5, plus occasionally attend evening and weekend events
- Meet the weekly required minimum of 15 face-to-face calls with clients & prospects
- Attend all required weekly meetings as shown in personalized plan, both internally and with clients
- Actively prospect (phone and face to face) while servicing and building relationships with existing clients, 70% of your work week will be face-to-face interaction
- Conduct Customer Needs Analysis with clients and prospects to create solutions
- Build customize proposals by researching client industries and companies
- Input orders and production requests in a timely manner
- Collect funds from clients in a timely manner
Zimmer Radio & Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The company: Zimmer Radio and Marketing Group, a dynamic, family-owned communications company, serves its customers in mid-Missouri with focus-based messages that deliver results for their clients. With nine radio stations, three niche websites and a team of passionate, creative and talented professionals, they customize message development strategies for clients to share with thousands of potential customers through creative and diversified products on air, online and on location. They recruit, develop, empower and retain motivated employees who identify opportunities to create solutions that benefit their customers and the communities they serve. By initiating future growth, professionally and personally, in their associates through leadership training, company-wide openness, strategic innovation and personal ownership, Zimmer constantly surpasses client expectations and continually receives local and national recognition in the industry. They embrace a family atmosphere, where a healthy work-life balance is supported by an ethical, respectful, fun, safe, trusting and participative culture. Each year Zimmer raises more than one million dollars for numerous local charities, including the Children’s Miracle Network, The Food Bank of Central and Northeast Missouri, MDA and many local humane societies throughout the mid-Missouri region.
Role: Sales - Account Manager - Marketing - Digital Sales - Account Exec
Location: Jefferson City,
Apply for this job now.