Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £130 - £180 per day, Inc benefits
• Slough area various schools requiring day to day and long-term teachers!
• Pay rate is £130 - £160, dependant on experience.
• Flexible days, hours work as and when you wish.
Are you a qualified and experienced cover teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with Reed Education, the UK’s leading education recruitment agency? Do you want to have access to a range of opportunities in secondary schools that have a great relationship with us? If so, then read on!Reed Education is a market leader in providing services to the education sector. We have been operating in education since 1998 and work with thousands of schools across the UK, from Early Years, to Primary, across Secondary and post-16 provision. Our ethos is to ensure every jobseeker we place will make a difference in the classroom and we provide services to schools - from recruitment to managed services as well as careers advice, employability skills and labour market intelligence.We are currently inundated with opportunities for cover teachers in Bracknell and surrounding areas. We have a variety of roles available, from short-term to long-term, from mainstream to special needs, from KS3 to KS5. Whatever your preference, we can find the right match for you.As a cover teacher with Reed Education, you will benefit from:
• Competitive rates of pay, starting from £140 per day
• Flexible working hours, to suit your lifestyle and availability
• Access to free CPD courses and resources, to enhance your skills and knowledge
• A dedicated consultant, who will support you throughout your placement
• A friendly and supportive team, who will always be there to help you
• A referral bonus scheme, where you can earn up to £250 for each friend you refer to usIf you are interested in joining Reed Education, please apply today by calling us on . We will get back to you as soon as possible and arrange an interview with you. Don’t miss this