Engineering Supervisor - London - 45-50K
A leading maintenance services provider is currently looking to recruit an engineering supervisor for one of their large data centre contracts based in London. The company have massive plans for 2021 and one of the market leaders within the maintenance industry and service many commercial blue chip and critical buildings.
The role will be dealing with running the engineering team in a "hands-on" position, and reporting into both engineering and account manager. The supervisor will also be expected to lead the engineering team to provide the technical support that is required to maintain and monitor the building services infrastructure.
- Salary 45K - 50k
- Healthcare Bonus
- Onsite parking
- Ensure the site team provide first line response to all building services infrastructure on site and escalate to third party specialist contractors where specialist knowledge and skills are required.
- Ensure all works on site are carried out in line with the appropriate safe system of works and permit system.
- Responsible for ensuring all sub-contractors working in operational areas are supervised to work within the agreed limitation of their work permits.
- Assist the Site Management Team as requested, including the provision of technical information for reports.
- Co-ordinate the management of incidents and produce and issue building incident reports.
- Operate processes and work within site specific standard operating procedures.
- Undertake duties as required as a HV Authorised Person in all aspects required in the operation of an operational facility, from safe isolations to issuing of permits to work.
- Co-ordinate plant start-ups and shutdowns after major maintenance activities or post repair.
- Ensure successful completion of planned and reactive maintenance on the building services infrastructure, utilising the CMMS systems.
- Provide the Technical Support to the team ensuring that the site is run safely,
Qualifications / Experience:
- Recognised formal Electrical or Mechanical training (City and Guilds etc).
- Knowledge of Operation of Critical Building infrastructure (Electrical, Mechanical and Building Fabric)
- AP15 course and experience as an HV Authorized Person. organization. Working as part of a team.
- Strong understanding of LV and HV electrical systems, Data hall cooling/humidity, Systems monitoring, UPS and generator systems, Electrical installation, and safe systems of work.
If this Engineering Supervisor position is of interest, please apply or alternatively send an up to date CV to #removed#