We are looking for a highly organized professional detail oriented and responsible individual to take on Controller/Accounting Manager position with our company.
Position includes but is not limited to these duties:
· QuickBooks knowledge.
* Construction experience is a must.
* Position involves hands on data entry
· Invoicing customers per contract requirements. Mostly AIA forms but also on Procore and Textura.
· Making schedule of values for contracts, verifying and producing budgets.
· Handle contracts.
· Produce job contracts for subcontractors.
· Handle 1099 subcontractors payments and updating labor schedule of values; Weekly basis.
· Handle full cycle of AP. All vendors must have POs. Verify that vendors are billing correctly according to quotes. Request credits if needed.
· Obtain supplier lien releases in order to get paid.
· Process W2 checks, payroll tax returns, year end 1099s, W2s, and state payroll tax returns.
· Minor HR work such as background check, I9, W4s, setting up with dental/vision benefits, HRA benefits; verify employment, misc federal/state correspondence, verifications; keep track of employees time off/sick time.
· Insurance applications and GL and WC yearly audits.
· Reconcile Amex and bank statements on monthly basis.
· Process reimbursement reports for multiple employees.
· Cashflow forecasts.
· Handle employees electronics - ipads, iphones, misc computer questions.
· Misc office admin work.
· Maintain job folders. Filing NTOs, requesting job bonds, COIs; enroll into OCIP if required by contract.
· Collect W9 and COIs from subcontractors. We employ only fully insured subcontractors.
· Handle misc house accounts such as FedEx, UPS, Waste Management, Sprint, office phones, printer, etc.
· Renew annual business filings for multiple states and multiple entities; renew GC licenses in multiple states. Apply for new states as work comes up in those states.
· Work with CPA to prepare financials and tax returns.
· Archive old jobs, expired COIs.
· Maintain employee records.
· Data entry as needed.
· Other responsibilities.
Please state your desired pay requirements when applying.
Thank you for your interest.
New Multi Family (Apartments) Construction. We specialize in rough carpentry, drywall, and paint.
Role: Bookkeeper / Senior Accountant
Apply for this job now.