The Engineer is responsible for the development and improvement of one or more operations or areas, which impact one or more of the company's performance measures. The Process Engineer Excellence Staff must have a clear understanding of the plant's strategies and be able to translate these strategies into measurable objectives. Responsibilities will include: establishing the current basis or condition, execution of continuous improvement projects from establishing the strategic plan to the systematized implementation of the improvement of this performance measure and comparing the result with the goals or business performance indicators. For this, the headline must become an expert in the use of Lean tools, six Sigma, product cost knowledge, manufacturing expertise and business vision.
Essential Job duties/responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring that the objectives of their projects are aligned with the strategic plan of the plant
• Responsible for ensuring that project plans for the different manufacturing areas are completed in the established time and that the previously established results are reached
• Responsible for training on the system and change, to the people involved in the different areas, manufacturing, supply chain, materials, etc.
• Responsible for keeping the plant management updated and informed about the results.
• Coordinate together periodically to present the progress, possible problems and status of each project.
• Is responsible for maintaining an open and effective communication with other project leaders within the plant or in other plants.
• It will be evaluated according to the results obtained, the time and impact in the performance measures of the manufacturing processes
• Responsible for understanding the quality procedures, safety, environmental and ergonomic aspects that are necessary to comply or implement during the project (GMP, ISO, FDA, internal policies, etc.)
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures through their processes, including health, environmental safety and ergonomics.
• Maintain optimal communication with the other associated departments to obtain the greatest advantage of process improvements.
• Communicating goals and objectives between departments to ensure that the business remains focused towards the final strategy.
• Represent operations in projects allocated in other areas or plants.
Engineer can monitor, coordinate and review technically the work of the engineering technicians of
Operational excellence, estimates human resource needs, program and assigns work for
Meet delivery dates. As engineer of the Process engineer Excellence Staff
Engineer can be supported by other engineers or technicians
• Responsible for communicating business-related issues and opportunities to the next level of management
• For positions with supervisory responsibilities, ensure that subordinates follow all company alignments related to health, safety and environmental practices and that all necessary resources are available and in Good conditions
• Responsible for complying with the company's procedures and policies and with all local, state and federal laws and regulations,
• Comply with quality procedures, laws and regulations to applicable markets
• Performs other assigned tasks as needed
• Professional career completed engineering.
• Master of Science is recommended.
• From 4 to 7 years of experience in the execution of lean projects (slender manufacturing) • Experience in medical products and preferably technical studies.
• Excellence processes: (SPC and DMAIC), Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, strategy development, certification as Black Belt. (You can be a candidate to be certified as a Master Black Belt)
• Knowledge of the system of materials, inventories and supply chain.
• Experience in different areas of the plant.
• Ability to establish Six Sigma and lean manufacturing as part of the culture in the organization.
• Experience in change management.
A. Extensive knowledge in computer packages such as Excel, Access and Power Point, Autocad or other similar software.
B. Must have proven analytical capacity.
C. Knowledge in finance.
D. Bilingual English-Spanish.
E. Good interpersonal relationships and ease of oral and written communication.
F. Demonstrate ability to lead others. Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
G. You must think strategically and act tactically.
H. Must be tenacious: good follow-up and project management.
I. Product costing knowledge (STD cost)
J. Business knowledge from start to finish (supply chain)
K. You must understand and translate the customer's need.
L. Knowledge of quality and production techniques (CFM, JIT, TQM, etc.)
BEPC provides Technical Engineering and Information Technology Project Management services to Fortune 500 companies in the Life Science and technology industries. BEPC Inc. is incorporated in the state of Texas, with headquarters in San Angelo, Texas, and is a minority and HUB-certified Company recognized through the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
BEPC offers Life Science engineering and technical consulting services that include: process, product, equipment, and software validations, process and product transfers, commissioning and qualification of manufacturing clean rooms, clean room automation, packaging engineering, labeling and document translation, technical writing, and process automation.
Additionally, as a leading IT consulting company, BEPC offers enterprise resource planning, large-scale technology deployment and integration, SAP development, information assurance, network architecture, and project management. As a direct supplier with large MSPs, BEPC offers its clients highly qualified candidates to fill professional, technical, information technology and manufacturing engineering positions. These large staffing companies leverage BEPC's expertise to fill highly technical positions for their clients.
Role: Staff Process Excellence Engineer
Apply for this job now.