Company: MARKS SATTIN EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a specialist multisite business and they are seeking an analytical and innovative FD to lead their finance team and run their finance function. The company is a highly successful owner manager business who operate over a number of sites nationally and continue to grow year on year.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Financial Responsibility - maintaining financial control, budgeting, reporting (board, senior management, shareholder) and growth planning
- Commercial - review of systems and controls to ensure improved commercial activity and effectiveness
- IT - Improving interface of the commercial IT system and the Financial accounting and reporting systems
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably Chartered
- Have experience of working within a consumer facing, high volume, fast paced multisite businesses (retail/restaurants/leisure)
- Either been a CFO in an autonomous business or a divisional FD/Group FC in a larger organisation and looking to make a step up in their career (on the upward trajectory)
- Have had experience of growing a multisite business via both no. of sites and sales growth (EBITDA)
- Have strong experience of commercialisation of a business through development of KPIs and commercial analysis
- Need to have strong leadership and interpersonal skills
This is a genuine opportunity to join a business genuinely unaffected by the current market conditions and with clear plans for future growth that are highly achievable.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the GI Group, which is a rapidly expanding, global search and selection business. Our team exclusively recruits CFO's and FD's into businesses across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals for PE backed, privately owned and listed businesses.