RESTAURANT MANAGER- HIGH VOLUME- CASUAL THEME
TONS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH-TOP PAY-TOP BENEFITS
Imagine! Working in an environment that is employee focused, believes strongly in career growth within and you laugh often. Imagine! Working for a concept where customers know each other, they come to eat quality upscale food, it has a relaxed atmosphere but with a dynamic vibe! Imagine! working for one of the Nation's Largest and Fastest growing Restaurants that takes pride in being employee focused and serves Scratch Kitchen Food. Imagine! Going to working everyday loving what you do. Well, no more imagining! This is the place for you!
· Sets and instills the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
· They are responsible for developing, directing, and supervising managers and hourly.
· The Restaurant Manager must have the ability to maintain and easily communicate solid understanding of all services and products offered by the restaurant.
· The position will also involve troubleshooting any issues arising in the restaurant, including problems with POS system operations, equipment problems, customer complaints, scheduling challenges, employee issues, etc.
· Instills Policy and Procedures are being met and followed.
· Train, coach, and counsel Team Members and facilitates their development.
· Provides positive, rewarding and fostering environment for the staff.
· Ensures building, equipment, furniture and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
· Sets excellent customer service and work examples
· Engage in community and marketing related opportunities at the restaurant/community
· Demonstrates knowledge of entire menu and preparation.
· Ensures customers are receiving the best experience
· The Restaurant Manager must have High volume experience of 6+ years
· The Restaurant Manager must have proven management experience in high volume, fast pace setting.
· The Restaurant Manager must have a true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must possess.
· The Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
· The Restaurant Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things.
· The Restaurant Manager may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays
Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices
Role: Restaurant Manager- Casual Theme
Apply for this job now.