This role ecapsulates an integral part of the Operational team covering all aspects of Guarantees and associated documentation requirements. Processing Inward/Outward Payments and Loans, along with associated tasks within the Operations section, ensuring that everything proceeds efficiently and in strict conformity with Bank approved policies, credit approvals, operating procedures, regulatory/AML and audit requirements.
You will be responsible for issuance and administration of all Guarantees and for assistance with reviewing of Guarantee and other related documentation in conjunction with Manager, Operations and Administration.
As the Guarantees Officer you will be required to:
- Deal with all administration under guarantees including the daily list of periodic commissions to be debited or claimed from customers/banks.
- Ensures that all the necessary correspondence in respect of guarantee issuance is dispatched promptly to the required parties.
- Other duties relating to Trade Services processing as required by the Manager, Trade Services or Head of Trade Services.
- Share responsibility for clearing outstanding Nostro items relating to guarantees
- 1st Review of guarantee texts where required and advise findings to senior staff for further action.
You must maintain knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements including the Bank’s Risk and Compliance policies and procedures and adhere to these throughout.
Please apply within.