Indiana Alarm, LLC (Indianapolis, IN)
The primary responsibilities of the executive assistant will be
· Minor troubleshooting with customers over the phone
· Scheduling service calls and new installations
· Requesting customer reviews
· Creating monitoring agreements for new installations
· Pulling parts for various jobs coming up in the week
· Creating new customer accounts in various system databases
· Handle day to day operations of the business.
- Who we’re looking for:
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, excellent follow-through, and an ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and teamwork with technicians and office staff required
- Excellent customer service and interaction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
Rewards and benefits:
We will expect a lot from you, but we will also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. We know that family is important and we will always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. We allow the opportunity to earn extra bonuses, a simple IRA, and healthcare options. We want to see you succeed and you will definitely have room to grow at Indiana Alarm!
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Some Saturdays may be required
Indiana Alarm has been locally owned and operated business for over a decade
Our customers are our family and we strive to provide every single one of them with the highest quality of service and equipment available. Although we are locally owned and operated, we are able to provide the most current information and new cutting edge technology in the industry. Our prices and customer service rivals that of any of the "big named" security companies in the market today. Our security and automation equipment are manufactured by the top names in the industry and our nationally rated UL listed monitoring station is based and operated within the United States.
Role: Executive Assistant Office Manager
Apply for this job now.