At FirstCash, Inc. (First Cash Pawn, Cash America Pawn, Cashland, & other brands), we take pride in our employees because they are talented, considerate individuals who are passionate about building trusted relationships with each other, our customers, and our community. Our unwavering commitment to provide an environment of integrity and fairness is only equaled by our desire to develop and empower each person to reach their full potential. We are a fully diverse organization built on the uniqueness of our customers and our employees. We've discovered it pays to be different! Will you come join us?
The Compensation Analyst supports the Human Resources department by maintaining salary administration programs and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local compensation laws. This position will drive efforts to normalize compensation along various lines of business as well as make recommendations to senior management of HR and other departments on compensation initiatives.
- Review compensation changes submitted through the HRIS system to ensure they follow company guidelines
- Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation related issues
- Continually perform audits to ensure salaries meet all federal, state and local requirements including but not limited to: FLSA categorization and minimum wage laws
- Conduct market analysis to ensure company compensation plans are competitive in local markets across the US
- Coordinate and lead annual merit increase programs for all US employees
- Partner with senior management in compensation planning meetings
- Partner with HRIS Administrator to create reports and analytics for compensation related projects
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
- 5+ years of human resources experience with at least 2 years in a compensation role
- Strong technical knowledge of competitive compensation review and analysis
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of HR law as it relates to compensation planning and administration
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and written, to all levels of the organization
Role: Compensation Analyst/FTW
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.