CARE MANAGER or DEPUTY MANAGER (with one of the following RGN or RMN or RNLD)
- Location near Bordon, Hampshire
- £38000 to £40,000 (DOE)
- Learning Disabilities Nursing Home
About the Learning Disabilities Home:
Small Learning Disabilities Service providing care and support for Adult with Learning Disabilities, are seeking an experienced
Care Manager or Deputy Manager with one of the following (RGN or RMN or RNLD). Based near Bordon, Hampshire.
The ideal Candidate will be:
Are you highly motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic Care Manager or Deputy Manager with excellent Clinical skills and strong Management skills?
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Care Standards & Regulations.
- Plus, you will be financially astute, and extremely well organised.
- You will be well supported by the Operations Manager.
- Support will be provided so you can achieve your Registered Managers Award, plus your Level 5 Diploma.
- £38,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
- Pension plan
- Retail Rewards & Discount Scheme
- Plus, much more!
For a confidential discussion, you please ring or email Care First UK Recruitment on 01202 854777 (during office hours) or 07785 331104 (during evenings and weekends)