One of the UK's largest Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in London.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some the region's highest profile developments. They work on a fantastic range of projects and have great progression opportunities for the right candidate.
They are actively looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. They offer progression opportunities all the way to Director level.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the most high-profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- £35-45k salary + benefits package
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on #removed# for more information.