There is currently two positions within the Adults Community Team for Norfolk County Council paying £30 per hour. The position would be based at either County Hall, Norwich or Dereham hospital. A Qualified Social Worker is required for between 6 to 9 months initially with a view to extend, and must be a car driver.
A successful candidate will
- Manage a caseload
- Ensure that service users are protected adequately in line with policies, procedures and current legislation
- Carry out assessments to create positive changes for service users using relevant interventions.
- Undertake person-centred assessments and to empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, well being and independence.
- Work collaboratively with people who have complex needs to formulate support plans that maximise abilities, enable individuals to make choices and to work towards their identified goals.
The benefits of this role are:
- Twice weekly payroll
- On-going support from an experienced consultant in this role and any future roles
- A team behind you to help with any admin issues that you may face.
- £200 referral bonus'
The candidate must have:
- At least 1 year experience as an adults social worker
- Enhanced DBS record (Paid for by us)
- HCPC registered
- Full Driving license
If you interested in this role please contact #removed# or call 0113 220 7540 and ask for Jack Allerton
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit #removed#
Role: Hospital Social Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: norfolk, england, england
Apply for this job now.