We are currently hiring Electricians for projects in the Bay Area. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send resumes to #removed# for consideration.
- Current Journeyman’s License
- Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
- Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
- Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Significant exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Must have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit and installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $32-45/hr or depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses (ask for details!)
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Electrician - Residential
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.