Imagine putting your nursing skills to use with an elite home care provider who is also a Certified Great Place to Work where you will enjoy the flexibility of caring for clients in the comfort of their own homes. Make a greater impact on those in your care while setting yourself up for achievable advancement down the road.
Due to increased need for home care in the area, SpiriTrust Lutheran Home Care is looking for Registered Nurses to join their team supporting Luzerne County and surrounding area. You work the county that works best for your living situation.
Some of the benefits of this career:
· Above average compensation + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus for RNs and $2,500 for LPNs
· Excellent benefits plan – Including medical, dental, 403b retirement plan with above average match (dollar for dollar match on first 2% and 50% match on next 4%), PTO (even part time employees get paid days off).
· Impact and work environment – Feel good about your work and know that it is appreciated by the clients and their families. Know that supportive leadership is behind you and understands you and your needs. This is a positive environment where people love what they do and stay here for the long term.
· Real, achievable advancement opportunities – The corporate office is in Chambersburg, so you don’t have far to go if you desire getting into a corporate leadership role!
· Convenient - SpiriTrust will map out clients that are closest to you! They go above and beyond to make sure your territory is manageable for all of their home care RNs.
· Comprehensive orientation process – Initial training is tailored to your needs and experience level. If you need more support, they will help you. If you are more seasoned, initial training can be expedited.
· Stability – Work for a stable, well-established 100-million-dollar Non-Profit organization
· Flexible hours – You have the potential to make your own schedule.
Please click Apply or email your information to: #removed#
You will enjoy working with clients in the comfort of their own homes and the flexibility of scheduling that comes with home care. Feel good about the quality time you will have with each client as you build meaningful relationships with the people you care for.
Imagine advancing faster in your career due to a market that is poised for tremendous growth while working for energetic supervisors that are passionate about caring for others. Whether you want to become a manager or preceptor, there are plenty of opportunities for advancement with Spiritrust Lutheran Home Care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Workrocket.com provides a fast and effective way to connect with great jobs. we work with a wide range of companies that offer excellent career opportunities.We have clients in all industries. connecting Job seekers with great jobs is what we do.
Role: Registered Nurse
Apply for this job now.