LL Smith Property Management is looking for a property maintenance technician to join our team! Our company manages over 200 units. We are located in the South Bay Area, with properties in Lawndale, Hawthorne, Inglewood and Culver City.
The Property Maintenance Technician provides support, is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our tenants, and is a leader to the field workers.The Maintenance Technician responds to our resident's service needs.
Work Orders -- Completing Tenant & Manager maintenance requests with an attention to detail and in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to work orders in a timely manner and with a professional attitude.
- Has knowledge of maintenance functions such as plumbing, basic electric, general carpentry skills, and painting.
- Change bulbs, locks
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- HVAC repairs (experience preferred but not required)
- Cleaning, general repair, and any necessary duties to provide our residents with quality repairs.
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs and to stand for 8 hours/ day
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with dependability
- Reports any maintenance concerns on vacant units, occupied units, and common areas, to the Management Group.
- Performs maintenance as scheduled by the Management Group.
- Performs duties as assigned, in a timely manner.
- Delivers superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
- Knowledgeable and able to prep/paint walls, tile floor, and…
- At least 2 years Work experience as a maintenance worker
LL Smith Property Management has over 30 years of experience within the industry. We specialize in providing affordable living within the South Bay area.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: Culver City,
Apply for this job now.