Are you interested in joining a fast paced company? Do you have strong administration skills? Is Export something you are experienced in? My client is looking for someone to join them imminently and to apply themselves to this role. The position is temporary and ongoing, with a potential to go permanent.
Your working week will be 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday.
This role is paying £10.00- £12.00 per hour.
- To collect all export shipping documentation to support 'zero rating' the supply and ensure it is filed in the appropriate location.
- Follow up with customer/carriers to obtaining missing documentation in a timely manner.
- To stay up to date with current legislation and export documentation requirements to ensure compliance.
- To support in streamlining the export compliance process and assist on audits.
- Strong administration background.
- Must be able to work on their own without close supervision.
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner, as communication with freight forwarders and customers is key.
- Be target orientated.
- Must be able to use Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP desirable but not essential.
- Experience in freight forwarder, export compliance, HMRC export control would be desirable/not essential.
- Experience of working with carriers.
If this is something you are interested in, please hit apply now!