Full time and permanent
8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
We are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading, innovative, and rapidly expanding company who specialise within the Engineering sector in researching, developing, and producing high performance structures.
Alongside a growing client base in automotive, aerospace, industrial and defence applications, the recent expansion means that they are now looking to secure an enthusiastic, driven individual to join their team on a fulltime and permanent basis as Process Quality Engineer.
The successful candidate will work with the Operations teams to develop efficient processes, test procedures and Quality systems that ensure the products and processes fulfil Customer standards, meet safety regulations, and satisfy Customer expectations. They will monitor performance and identify improvements to be made to processes and products for the Business and Customers.
• Engage with the Engineering team for new process qualification and new product introduction.
• Develop and implement quality standards and control systems in conjunction with Operations management.
• Creation of Works Instructions and associated Quality Control Plans and supporting subsequent implementation into the wider Production team.
• Coordinate improvement projects within defined budgets and timescales, communicating regularly & effectively with project team & stakeholders.
• Application of Lean Continuous Improvement techniques to identify opportunities across the business and areas for focused improvement.
• Perform quality assessments for process and monitor all activities for measuring processes.
• Train various teams on quality procedures and ensure compliance to best practices.
• Provide thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
• Monitor changes and their related benefits.
• Troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements tracking.
• Knowledge of composite production processes, specifically those related to liquid resin processing.
• Experienced working in a manufacturing environment working in a safe and effective manner.
• Previous Quality assurance/engineering experience and demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies.
• Experienced in writing process documentation including Works Instructions, Quality Control Plans, and relevant quality documentation.
• General experience in a variety of manufacturing processes and ability to work within a team and as an individual contributing in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of LEAN methodology and associated tools and techniques.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines in timely manner.
Attention to detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.