We are a dynamic boutique criminal defense and personal injury law firm looking for a new team member for our rapidly growing practice. Entry level position with excellent opportunities for growth. Law firm experience not necessary but must have at least 1-year office experience.
- Answer phones and greet Clients
- Schedule, calendar and confirm appointments.
- Proficient in Word Press, SEO and Social Media
- Independently manage:
- Martindale Hubbell
10. Send review links to satisfied clients and conduct follow up with them
11. Perform personal administrative duties for partners
The following are required for this position:
- Positive attitude! Our ideal candidate will have a positive and uplifting attitude!
- Polished customer service skills. Our ideal candidate must sound happy, friendly and professional to clients on the phone and/or in person.
- Attention to detail. Our ideal candidate must have the ability to pay special attention to detail and execute tasks with precision and accuracy.
- Willing and eager to learn. Our ideal candidate is someone willing to learn new skills and take on increasingly complex tasks over time.
Role: Full Time Marketing and Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.