Home Health - Case Manager RN for Sunnyvale, CA
$2,400 to $2,600 / week
$ 60 to 65 / hour
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Specialty: Case Manager
Shift Details: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM; 5 days / week
RN case managers are registered nurses (RNs) who develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care plans. They act as social workers, advocate patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families, and healthcare providers.
- Demonstrates leadership within the department, hospital and community.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for independent decisions.
- Actively participates in the development of department goals and objectives, policies and procedures, performance improvement and practice standards
- Identifies intra/interdepartmental issues that impact resource utilization and reimbursement; seeks to resolve issues through collaboration and coordination with areas/services involved.
- Promotes the academic and professional within the community through professional interaction, community service and teaching opportunities.
- Maintains positive working relationships, effectively and professionally communicating with patients, families, other members of the healthcare team, health care facilities, community agencies, third party reviewers and government program representatives
- Assists and participates in special projects, as assigned.
- RN case managers work with new admissions, assessing their conditions and needs in order to develop personalized care plan
- Regularly evaluate these plans of care and update them on an as-needed basis
- Must educate patients and their families on how to follow their care plans.
- Identifying clients insurance coverage or other sources of payment for services
- Identifying and addressing client risk factors and/or obstacles to care
- Identifying client needs, current services, and available resources, then connecting the client to services and resources to meet established goals
- Communicating the care preferences of clients, serving as their advocate, and verifying that interventions meet the clients’ needs and goals of treatment
- Screening clients and/or population for healthcare needs
- Developing a client-focused case management plan
- Current CA State license as a Registered Professional Nurse
- BLS certification required
- Degree from accredited nursing program.
- Acute Care experience required
Clover Health Staffing Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
For more related jobs call (800) 579-8807 or visit #removed#
Clover Health Services offers travel nurse opportunities across the country that enable RNs to earn top pay, learn new skills and build their resume. Our nurses enjoy generous insurance benefits (health/disability/worker's comp/professional liability) as well as non-taxable housing and per diem stipends, travel and credentialing reimbursements, referral bonuses and the opportunity to participate in a 401(k).
Role: Home Health - Case Manager
Apply for this job now.