Assistant Manager - Leicestershire, Gastro Pub, £26k plus bonus
Fancy working for a smaller pub company where it's all about the people/team and the right working environment? They are a growing company sitting perfectly in the market place now. All the pubs have their own character, from foodie places to a more locals community.
About the role:
The Assistant Manager will be at the heart of the pub offering a fantastic experience that will see customers returning regularly. It is a family feel business with beautiful venues! They are a fantastic company to work for, they offer training, coaching, progression, stability and generous bonus structure.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on a managerial level
- Friendly and passionate individual who would be very hands on whenever needed
- Enjoy delivering the highest quality food and drinks in restaurant and bar.
- Ability to provide high degree of customer care, quality and cost control at all times
- Must enjoy developing and motivating a great team! Utilising company training and pathway program
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment