Sensiple Inc., service offerings include contingent Staff Augmentation of IT professionals, Permanent Recruiting and Temp-to-Hire. In addition, our industry expertise and knowledge within financial services, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, Technology, Media and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Health Care and service industries ensures our services are customized to meet specific needs. For more details please visit our website:
We have been retained for providing recruiting assistance, for direct hires, by one of the world-leading information technology consulting, services, and business process outsourcing organization that envisioned and pioneered the adoption of the flexible global business practices that today enable companies to operate more efficiently and produce more value.
Sensiple, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status
Our client is looking for a Security Embedded Engineer at Plano,TX . This is a 12 plus months contract role. Please find below the details of the position.
Position : Security Embedded Engineer (Hardware Focus)
Location: Plano , TX
Length: Contract Position
Position: Security Embedded Engineer (Hardware Focus)
- We are developing global vehicle ecosystem which has increased security level. This role is a part of a global team to realize the platform. Several of these efforts require hands-on development skills with cloud-based systems with automation technologies. Successful candidates will have excellent knowledge of security concepts, significant experience, and proven expertise in application, mobile, web development.
- This position s responsibility includes:
- Design, development, and implementation of end-to-end security testing platform.
- Develop custom hardware / scripts to assist in compromising embedded hardware devices.
- Analyze, disassemble, reverse engineer and exploit embedded hardware devices.
- Conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in cloud environment.
- Collaborate with several team to formulate and carry-out the strategic plans.
- Perform in-depth analysis of test results and create report that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- Convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop automation solutions for infrastructure builds and system management activities across platforms.
- Identify, recommends, coordinate, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- 5+ years of work experience in embedded device or related experience
- 5+ years of experience with assembling hardware components.
- Understanding of embedded systems architecture and circuit design
- Experience of design/develop security framework of mobile/web app.
- Experience of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems
- Able to automate tasks and script at a basic level. (e.g. Python)
- Experience of various security testing (negative testing, binary fault injection, fuzz testing etc)
- Experience with firmware extraction, reverse engineering, analysis of security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of embedded systems architecture
- Understanding of hardware, firmware, IoT communication protocols, network, application, API security and popular attacks vectors against IoT devices.
- Automotive industry experience.
If you find yourself suitable for this position, kindly send your updated resume and expected hourly rate to #removed# or reach us @732-283-0499 Ext 598
- provided by Dice