We are seeking an Outside Sales Associate to join our team! You will work primarily in our single and multifamily markets in coordination with our wholesale distribution. Preferably with Showroom experience.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and computers
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Richmond Marketing, Inc. was established in September of 1990 to be a quality representative and warehousing group for marketable manufacture’s products in the Mid-Atlantic region. These products are being sold through the plumbing, wholesale distributors, designers, fabricators, and kitchen and bath dealers to the residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial markets. We have accomplished this through a network of contacts established with the wholesalers, contractors, designers, architectural and engineering firms.
Our sales team has increased the total sales and market share for each line we represent yearly. Both our inside and outside sales team members are trained on all products. This enables our team to provide superior customer service and satisfaction. In achieving these goals and growing at a controllable pace, we have developed an excellent reputation in the industry. Our goal for 2018 is to increase the total sales dollars for the lines we represent but most importantly to improve upon market share each year. We continually reinvest into the business with tools such as SAP ERP software for CRM and sales opportunity tracking along with the additional personnel as growth continues. The combining of old and new philosophies keeps us moving forward.
Our experienced sales team is constantly looking for new sales opportunities in the marketplace. RMI’s excellent credentials and experienced staff have proven to be leaders in the market.
Role: Outside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.