Help us change the face of serious illness, and our patients celebrate every moment by joining JourneyCare as a Clinical Team Manager!
JourneyCare is a nonprofit, community-based organization that provides care and support to families living with serious illness. With 40 years of healthcare leadership and expertise, JourneyCare has achieved national recognition for growth, innovation, community partnerships and best practices in caring for seriously ill adults and children. JourneyCare is licensed to serve 13 counties in the Chicago region and is the largest provider of hospice and palliative care in Illinois. We are more than just a career choice - it is a culture where you can make a difference!
Ask us also about our competitive benefits packages!
The Clinical Team Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the care of patients and families within the agency. They verify insurance coverage and appropriateness of medications and medical equipment for each patient. They manage financials associated with the team's patients. The Clinical Team Manager also manages the RNs, CNAs, LPNs, social workers, and chaplains.
Work Schedule - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (On Call once every other month)
Service Area(s) - Chicago (Southwest Suburbs)
Requirements for Clinical Team Manager positions
- Bachelor's degree
- Management training
- Licensed Clinical Professional in the state of Illinois
- 3 to 7 years of experience in healthcare management, preferably in hospice
- Hospice experience preferred
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of accounting and budgeting
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulations, preferred
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, patient database, internet, e-mail), voicemail