The Interim Finance Manager position is a temporary role working for an Investor backed Digital Media company in London.
The company is growing rapidly and has a solid pipeline of work over the next few years and is looking to develop its finance function. The business works in an exciting space and partners with some world-famous brands.
The Interim Finance Manager will work alongside the CFO to help create an inhouse Finance function and put controls and process in place for future use.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of expenses and costs
- Roll out Xero system across the business
- Work with senior stakeholders to implement process and procedure across the company
- Creation of a month end template.
- Creation of the board packs and reporting process.
- ACA Qualified would be beneficial but will also look at ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of Xero would be beneficial
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Good month end exposure, understanding of best practice.
- Experience within the media/creative industry would be beneficial.
If you are interested in the role of Interim Finance Manager then do submit your CV.