Cottage Hill Diamonds is seeking a full time Sales Associate!
We have an immediate opening for a full time sales associate in our amazing retail jewelry store. Previous jewelry sales experience preferred but is not required.
We're looking for someone who;
- Wants a career, not a job
- Has retail sales experience
- Has a solid work ethic
- Is dependable, honest and trustworthy
- Is considered excellent at customer service
- Understands basic mathematics
- Can count change back from a cash purchase
- Works very well with a seasoned sales team
- Requires little supervision when fully trained
- Wants to learn about the retail jewelry business
- Follows policies and procedures thoroughly
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Is fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Here's what we offer;
- A career, a place to grow your income and your knowledge
- Base hourly rate of pay plus bonuses
- Truly unlimited earning potential
- Merchandise discounts after 90 days of full time employment
- Two days off each week (currently Sunday & Monday)
- The opportunity to be part of something amazing
We're growing our business and creating a one-of-a-kind jewelry experience like nothing else in the entire country.
Can you make $40,000 per year? Easily!
Can you make $60,000 per year? Absolutely!
Can you make $80,000 per year or more? Yes, if you work hard!
The very best jewelry sales associates in the US can make over $100,000 by building their customers, getting referrals, and becoming an expert in one or more of the many categories associated with jewelry!
What Local Family Owned and Operated Means to Us
My Dad started Cottage Hill Diamonds with just him and my Mom in the year 2000. The planet had survived Y2K and it seemed like a good time to move from wholesaling diamonds to offering them directly to the people who love and wear them. My Dad learned how to pick diamonds from dealing with stores all over the Midwest. He knew how to hand select beautiful diamonds out of parcels of 100+ carats. Although he had no formal training he seemed to have an eye for well cut diamonds from the very beginning. This combined with a depth of knowledge on wholesale diamond pricing still gives us an advantage over our competitors to this day. Every diamond in our store gets looked at by him and now by my brothers and I as we learn how to hand select the best diamonds at the best prices.
Role: Sales Associate / Retail
Apply for this job now.