Customer Service Administrator - Bournemouth - Temp - £13.37 p/h
Our client, a leading manufacturing company are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team. The main aspect of the role is to provide front line customer service to all the distributors and customers, internal and external.
- Carry out all administrative tasks relating to Customer service.
- To ensure incoming orders are entered into the system accurately and in a timely manner.
- To carry out any necessary follow up work in relation to the order.
- Answer all manner of end user and distributor enquiries relating to the complete product range across all brands.
- Prepare and check any Export paperwork required.
- Liaise with other departments to process orders effectively.
- Liaise with Sales Teams regarding new enquiries and sales leads.
- Liaise with Quality Control regarding any returns or quality issues.
- Assisting with raising Invoices for shipped goods and Credit Notes for any returned goods.
- Raising Quotations for new enquiries and sales leads.
- Liaise with various departments to answer technical queries received via telephone, email etc.
- Liaise with the Shipping department regarding any special shipping or delivery instructions.
- Fully Computer literate, experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft Navision.
- General Product Knowledge preferred.
- Good communication and telephone manner.
- A logical mind with good common sense.
- High level of concentration
- German speaking would be an advantage
The working hours for this role are 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 12:45pm on Fridays.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency