Company: CALIBRE DIGITAL CONSULTING LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50,000 - £750,000 per annum, Negotiable
Senior UX Researcher
We're looking for a Senior UX researcher for my client in the London office, flexible workig from home options.
We and are looking for UX/EX experts, we need someone with strong research skills and a good work ethic.
The Senior UX Researcher Role
As a Senior UX researcher, you’ll use UX research techniques to uncover human needs and behaviours, to inform the development of smart, inspired, human-centred solutions. You will be working with stakeholders to understand the broader business strategy that informs the solution.
Senior UX Researcher Experience
- 5+ years of research experience for a UX, Design or Digital organisation
- A strong understanding and demonstration of user-centered and design principles, and planning, leading and managing research projects
- Strong business development experience, from developing new client relationships through to account management
- Demonstrable experience of applying research within a large organization, tackling complex projects that may involve numerous simultaneous stakeholders and delivering at a solutions-driven level
- Experience with industry standard design and research tools (e.g. Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq Mockups, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
Must be Eligibility to work in the UK
Role is located in London; working from home is possible
For more information send CV