Job Title: General Manager
Salary: €60.000 - €70.000
I am looking for a General Manager who is ready to lead the team of this newest fully immersive Museum in the heart of Brussels, you must have an extensive operations background and have experience in managing a cross-functional team, be the ultimate driver of all financial targets and service standards.
We're offering an exciting role with real potential to develop your skills and experience, but we will only consider the very best people - so tell us why that's you!
- Ultimate responsibility for both the customer-facing and technical operations of the experience
- Work with the central operations team to set the targets for KPIs and raise the bar of success, with full P&L responsibility for the venue's commercial performance and satisfaction standards.
- Management of all recruitment, training, coaching and HR procedures
- Responsibility for the health & safety and maintenance standards of the whole building from facilities management to technical equipment maintenance and staff compliance training.
- Support the central operations team to drive marketing initiatives, develop strong B2B performance and promote the experience through local networks.
- Collaborate with partners and third-party teams to deliver high quality customer experiences and drive revenue.
- Extensive hands-on and proactive operations management experience - prior experience in an immersive experience or tech-led venue is highly desirable.
- A strong commercial focus and demonstrable experience in creating, developing, and adapting.
- Procedures to improve performance - start up experience would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and people skills - an understanding of stakeholder and third-party relationship management is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of health & safety, food hygiene and HR compliance
- Experience in driving local marketing and promoting experiences.
- An interest in travel is beneficial as there may be a requirement to travel to other locations as the company expands.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Full time (weekend and evening work will be required)
- Conversational French and English is a must, Dutch is a bonus
- €60,000-€70,000 dependent on experience
- Work in a dynamic and exciting business
- Fully bespoke and in depth on the job training
- Career development opportunities
If you are interested in a confidential conversation please email me on #removed# for further information