Senior Social Worker - Children In Care - Nottingham - £28.50 - £32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a Children In Care Team in Nottingham. In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will contribute to the review and development of ongoing initiatives to achieve a more effective use of resources within Children & Families Services. As a Senior Social Worker your duties will include assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families. Benefits of role as a Children In Care Senior Social Worker:
- Small region to cover
- Potential of Long Term contract
- Management Team established in the LA long term
- Must have CIC or LAC experience
- Case holding role
- Will involve progressing crisis LED cases
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed# Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.
Role: Senior Social Worker - Children In Care
Job Type: Permanent
Location: nottinghamshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.