ACGM, Inc. is looking for a competitive individual to fill an Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level position in telecomm, marketing, and advertising in our expanding firm. This full time Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Levelmust have a positive and enthusiastic demeanor and work well in a strong entry level team environment. This position involves one on one interaction with customers full-time.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL FULL TIME salaried position. We are looking to train in: sales, campaign development and business operations from entry level. We are looking for someone with a diverse professional background. If you are tired of working in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail, use your experience and switch fields. We are only meeting with candidates that want a full time entry level career, so please only apply if you are serious about making the change.
As an Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level, you will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. We treat our full time, entry level employees as future partners and we know we are all more effective when we are equipped with the right training and knowledge. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us. The right Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Levelcan expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities of the Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level:
- Engage potential customers, discover their service needs, and close sales of featured service.
- Improve customer service experience and facilitate market growth
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
We are constantly looking to surround ourselves with the most profitable clients, the most charismatic people, and the most ambitious entry level professionals. We treat our staff as future business partners and we know we are all more effective when we are equipped with the right training and knowledge.
We are seeking anJunior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Levelwith leadership qualities and great communication skills. Because we prefer to promote from within, we also offer a management training program, customized for our firm's needs, for those dedicated to that level of achievement.
To apply for this full time entry level position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great personality and people skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment.
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn.
- A desire to work in an entry level team-based environment.
Why is our company so awesome to work for? Because we offer:
- Advancement opportunities from entry level into Management and Consulting full time
- Comprehensive and continued training
- Competitive compensation. Hourly, Salary PLUS a Commission Structures available
- Full-time, stable hours.
- Optional travel
- Fun company events
This is an Entry Level position. Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
Local applicants only! We are looking to hire & train ASAP. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorships.
keywords: Entry Level Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Analyst, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Marketing Communications, Strategic Marketing, Direct Marketing (CRM).
A Common Ground Marketing Inc. dedicates all of our resources to bringing out the best in human potential while fostering solid relationships with our team members, customers and clients. Our mission revolves around generating client, company and customer solutions that improve life for everyone. We stand out from our competition because we create a distinctive synergy between all parties. This approach results in value added and unique marketing strategies for our customers.
Role: Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing
Location: Three Rivers,
Apply for this job now.