We have an exciting opportunity for QC Warehouse Operatives to join a brand-new contract supplying renewable energy products nationally within our long-standing client's facility based in Hoo St Werburgh. As a QC colleague you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets and quality delivering a high level of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Checking the stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for customer delivery
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer
- Stock counting and location checks
- Support continuous improvement initiatives in the operation, as directed by the site management team, to drive efficiency and customer service
Monday to Friday 10AM - 6PM
AM: £11.84 per hour, after 12 weeks passing probation increasing to £12.00 per hour
PM: £12.31 per hour, after 12 weeks passing probation increasing to £12.48 per hour
We offer full support for you to succeed in your role! First Call Contract Services is an employer of choice for candidates from many backgrounds, such as MHE drivers, delivery drivers, warehouse, customer service, support worker, retail associate, cleaner and many more.
Why work with First Call?
- Working with First Call Contract Services gives you many additional benefits!
- Money-saving offers and discounts at your fingertip.
- 24/7 GP helpline
- Discounted Gym membership in over 2500 gyms
- Online Payslip Access
- Personal Insurance
- Weekly Pay
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to begin a career with a company that offers genuine long-term opportunities and career development.
This job will suit any candidate with experience working at Amazon, Parcelforce, DPD, DHL, or similar employers.
First Call Contract Services ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.