D365 Data Migration Consultant - Data Migration Consultant, Data Migration Lead, D365 Data Migration, D365 Data, Dynamics AX, Azure Devops, Azure, D365 CE, Data Factory, Data Lakes, DIXF, AIF, Logic Apps, Dynamics 365 F&O, D365, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, Kingsway Soft, C#, .Net, MSSMS, TSQL, SQL - UK - Home-Based - £55-65k
Our global implementation partner client is looking for a D365 Data Migration Consultant to deliver data migration solutions for their customer's projects moving from legacy systems to D365. The D365 Data Migration Consultant will have proven experience of Writing SQL queries and Master Data Management.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of performing data migrations for clients moving to D365.
- Experience of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Proven experience of Writing SQL queries and Master Data Management.
- Good level of understanding in producing some design artefacts such as data mapping diagrams and data design documentation.
- Ability to review data quality and put in place plans to address any required data quality improvements.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, possessing the confidence to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of working with D365CE alongside D365 would be highly beneficial.
- Responsible for developing ETL packages to facilitate the migration of data from multiple legacy systems into the new ERP system according to defined business rules.
- Assisting the data lead in implementing data strategy.
- Will need to be able to work with key stakeholders including project managers, and business areas in determining the most effective solution for the migration.
- Responsible for ensuring data loads are fit for purpose and schedules are delivered in a timely manner to meet QA standards, UAT and other project needs.
- Responsible for developing reporting solutions including SSRS reports, analysis services to solve the reporting needs defined by business users.
Location: Home based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#