Passionate Teaching Assistant (TA) with SEND experience required in North Devon.
Are you a supportive and approachable Teaching Assistant, dedicated to supporting children?
Do you have valuable SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities) experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a variety of schools?
We are looking for a talented Teaching Assistant for supply work, who is looking to gain an abundance of experience and keep everyday exciting. The role will include working with children who require additional support and leading group. You will assist the class teacher with pupil observations and classroom preparation. SEND experience is beneficial as you will be supporting pupils with challenging behvaiour and additional needs.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
• A minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment
• Experience working in a SEND/ Special Educational Needs and Disabilities school
• A calm and patient persona with excellent communication skills
• A solid understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
• Experience working to support students both on a 1-2-1 basis and in small groups.
As a TA/ Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive, you will receive:
• Competitive rates of PAYE
• Support from a dedicated and approachable team of consultants
• An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
Registration with TeacherActive involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
If you feel that you are the right Teaching Assistant, please click apply. Alternatively, contact Jess on 01392 693313 or email #removed#