We are seeking a Billing Coordinator to become an integral part of our team!
- Responsible for managing client billing
- Understand and comply with individual client billing guidelines.
- Proactively monitor E-billing progress, including reporting.
- Revising and resubmitting rejected invoices.
- Responsible for the analysis, coordination and resolution of billing issues
- Process client bills
- Review finalized invoices for quality.
- Ensure monthly billing is completed by deadlines.
- A four-year college degree with a minimum of two years’ experience in a finance, accounting or billing role.
- MS Office Suite expert
- Position requires outstanding written and verbal communications skills
Green Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources.
Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Role: Billing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.