Planning Senior Lawyer (5+PQE): You will work on large Energy & Infrastructure and Commercial Developments within this highly respectable Planning Team. With many accolades to their name, you will work on multi-billion schemes in London and across the UK.
Considered one of the world's leading professional services businesses, with over 25 offices across the globe, this firm is the proud recipients of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, and Thomas Reuters as well as numerous other publications. This Top 20 law firm has been mentioned as the law firm of the year, as well as a highly regarded firm within Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction to name a few.
With offices spread across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Asia-Pacific, Australia, North & Central America, Africa and South America they truly are far-reaching global experts; however they are often praised for their local market undertaking, operating as one global team.
Considered one of the most prestigious firms outside the magic circle firms and considered an elite litigation practice they have a number of key clients and large institutions to their client portfolio. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
Their vision for 2020 and the next decade is clear cut and this firm has no plans on slowing down on their growth. With this comes every opportunity for a vast arrange of international work and international secondments. Considered one of the big tech firms you will never be far away from the vast growing tech empires within the legal sphere.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Planning Senior Lawyer to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The Planning team is considered one of the most prestigious planning teams in the country, highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers you will work with a vast array of clients across Energy & Infrastructure, Aviation, Commercial Developments with the largest FTSE 250 companies.
You will be:
- Working on a mix of energy and Infrastructure Project work, commercial developments projects and transaction support.
- Lead, delegate and manage work - being the lead on client matters including negotiation.
- Advice on complex schemes within the energy, infrastructure, Highway agreements, urban development and regeneration
- You will work on multi-billion schemes
- Work closely with the Corporate, Disputes and Projects team in furthering the practice forward.
As a Senior Lawyer in the team, you will be working alongside ranked individuals, building client relationships and innovates for the firm's future. You will be given all the responsibility to further your career.
- You will be a Planning Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Knowledge of Environmental Law
- Previous planning experience of major redevelopment projects in London (Preferable)
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Planning Senior Lawyer to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.
Role: Planning Senior Lawyer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: London, London City, London City
Apply for this job now.