Company: HERTRICH FAMILY OF AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIPS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Automotive Sales Management Team (Sales Manager General Sales Manager F&I Manager)
"Dealership Experience a MUST - TOP PAY - Aggressive Benefits Package"
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our world class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have exciting career opportunities and unlimited income potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
Then our Company is the Right fit for you! Hertrich is looking for candidates, to join our Sales Management Teams who are motivated to succeed, intent on providing great customer service and maximize profitability on each and every deal! Hertrich is a family owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation. We have been recognized by Ward's Automotive as one of the top 100 dealer groups in the nation in 2020! Our Company is over 1000 members strong with 22 locations and 19 Brands AND STILL GROWING! As we continue to expand, we are looking for experienced General Sales Managers, Sales Managers and F&I Managers to join our dynamic sales teams in various locations in Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning organization where you have the opportunity to lead and energize a team, increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.
Hertrich Family offers:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Great Work Environment!
Auto Sales Manager Duties:
- Train, develop, and motivate a professional sales force
- Develop a creative, profitable, and successful strategy for every sale
- Ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with the entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork and data are completed according to Hertrich standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Automotive Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years successful Automotive Sales Management -Or- Minimum of three years solid-repetitive with proven sales track record if you are a current salesperson ready to take the next step
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong leadership skills
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales operations
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Used car buying/appraising experience a PLUS
- Auto Manufacturer Master Sales and/or Management Certifications a PLUS
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High School Diploma/GED required. College degree a PLUS
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status." Job Posted by ApplicantPro