Up to £30,000
Our partner is a fast growing business based in Norwich, we are looking for an expereinced Executive Assistant who will be supporting the Senior Leadership team
You will be closely involved in projects as well as diary co-ordination, meetings, collating information/document management, building reports, research and general administration tasks to enable effective organisational delivery.
An Ambassador for the business you will help set the tone and culture by living our values and in turn support in the delivery of our Vision and Mission.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of providing strategic and operational business support to senior managers
- Previous experience of working as an Executive Assistant is essential
- Demonstrable experience of administrative support including proactive diary and email management
- Previous experience of collating and producing reports and presentations
- Commercially Aware and able to input into business discussion
- An understanding of project management practices.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi tasking skills
- Strong EQ with excellent communication skills are essential, both orally and written with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook and Microsoft packages
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Employee Benefits
- Tools to do your job
- Porgression and Development opportunities
Apply today to hear more!