The Strats group delivers analytics and applications that solve quantitative problems for businesses across the firm. The design, specification and implementation are the responsibilities of Strats in close partnership with Trading, Sales, Middle Office and Technology groups.
The Credit Strats team is focused on the Credit trading and regulatory problems. Solutions to these are implemented within the strategic cross-asset platform.
- Improve on the automation of market data capture and production and ensure consistency across desks and regions.
- Improve on the automation of risk and p&l processes.
- Define and validate model parameterisations used in the current risk platform and the new strategic platform.
- Working in partnership with Trading, Structuring, Technology and control functions to drive the build-out of the credit trading platform.
- Experience in the credit business space - knowledge of products and models are a strong positive.
- Strong programming experience of either Python or C++.
- The ability to communicate effectively within a team and across multiple teams and functions in diverse regions.
- Relevant education in engineering, physics, maths, computer science or finance.