Service Desk Manager, Service Desk Team Leader
Service Desk Manager, Service Desk Team Leader, IT Helpdesk Manager, KPIs, SLAs, ITIL, Service Now, ServiceNow
Contract : 3 months
Start Date : ASAP
Location : Leeds
Day Rate : 250 - 280 per day
My client is a large IT Managed Services company and are currently recruiting an experienced Service Desk Manager for a 3 month contract to be based onsite in Leeds. The Service Desk Manager is required to oversee timely delivery of quality technical support service to staff during an increasingly busy time. The Service Desk Manager will manage the day to day operations of the busy, high volume Service Desk and ensure that Service Desk staff meet and exceed KPIs and SLAs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Service Desk team in a high volume ticket environment including performance, call management and efficiency whilst maintaining high service standards
- Monitor support calls, identify trends and gaps and take appropriate steps to improve the quality of service delivery
- Liaise with stakeholders in the business and build positive working relationships with the operational leads and office managers.
- Assist in managing, motivating and developing members of the IT Service Desk team by communicating, supporting, coaching, monitoring and appraising.
- Development and enforcement of technical standards, systems, policies, and procedures
- All round Service Desk Manager with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role in a busy service desk environment
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan schedules and workloads
- Familiarity with ITIL processes
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and immediately available Service Desk Manager. Please apply with CV for further details.