We are an event-based marketing firm, specializing in the retail development of our clients. We host promotional events for them INSIDE of top national retailers in the country. We work on everything from new product launch campaigns to brand promotion, as well as, participate in test markets for new lines.
Our client portfolio is expanding by two new clients and we are looking to fill our ENTRY LEVEL positions to promote and market these high-end products. We are looking for team-oriented people with the ambition and self-motivation to grow within a company.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach customers, communicate the value proposition of the product and influence purchase of product
- Position products in the marketplace
- Plan and execute brand marketing programs to raise brand awareness and value
- Oversees the development and implementation of direct marketing programs to raise the levels of customer acquisition, retention, and cross/up-selling
- Meet or exceed marketing performance measures
This program is NOT for everyone. We are seeking individuals who are serious about a career and advancement within a growing and well-established company. We find that individuals with backgrounds in athletics, hospitality, and customer service excel because of their competitive and hard-working nature.
Role: Customer Service Representative, Event Planning, Management
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.