Calling all experienced Customer Program Specialists! Is this your next career move?
Our client is actively seeking a talented Customer Program Specialist to work at their location in Raleigh, NC. This is a 6-month contract assignment with the possibility of extending.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure Professional Volume Rebate customer data quality for the entire Professional Sales Organization. This includes improving existing data as well as working with the sales team on program exceptions. This position is responsible for providing superior service by ensuring customer account information is accurate and complete, entered in a timely manner and updated regularly to provide customers with a seamless experience. Work closely with field sales teams and corporate business partners to deliver customer maintenance and cleansing processes that meet company standards for customer experience. This must be accomplished in a way that is consistent with our clients’ 3 core values (Inspire, Serve, and Grow). This position will ensure that all customer information entering the target systems is of the highest quality, is accurate and complete, providing the best customer experience, reduced workarounds, improved productivity and reduced organizational costs.
- Develop and document processes/business rules for new rebate exception requests
- Understands simple and complex rebate creation and modification policies and procedures, to ensure all information is entered accurately and completely.
- Validate that all customer master and contact information align with the rebate request is complete and accurate.
- Work with field teams and customers to correct information.
- Manages requests, financial review and agreement/contract template processes.
- Works collaboratively with business partners to analyze root cause for data defects.
- Use established procedures for the monitoring of rebate customer assignments
- Ability to conduct inbound and outbound calls, primarily to the sales team.
- Assist the Rebate Manager in preparing measurements and compliance reporting that will be shared with Operations and Sales leaders
- Very strong excel experience with financial knowledge.
- Comfortable working with processes that are constantly changing
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention by ensuring customer information is accurate.
- Consistently provides professional, courteous and prompt customer service to commercial customers and business partners.
- Strong level of understanding regarding the importance of accurate customer information.
- Ability to understand the upstream and downstream ramifications of actions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with commercial business partners, building trust and confidence by understanding and addressing their needs in a timely manner.
- Must possess good written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment where priorities are continually changing.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instruction with little or no supervision.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Sense of urgency while leveraging data quality
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 3 years of customer service or sales experience
- Technically savvy, ability to utilize internet and other tools to support the validation and verification of customer information
Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC), is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 certified business in operation since 1993. Its focus is finding & placing top IT, engineering, energy, and other highly skilled talent. Additionally, APC offers a full suite of contract labor-related business solutions for mid- to large-sized companies. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, the Native American-owned company has satellite offices throughout the US, with Professionals currently engaged on assignments in 38 US states and six countries abroad.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Role: Customer Program Specialist
Apply for this job now.