Company: XLN BUSINESS SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18500 - £21000
Do you have an interest in working in a well-established HR function?
Are you stuck in your current role with no progression in sight?
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK?
From a start-up back in 2002 XLN has grown into one of the biggest telecoms companies and one of the more successful companies in the UK. We have been backed by 3 prominent Private Equity firms since 2008 until this day and we continue to be as ambitious as we were at the beginning.
We won not one, not two but THREE awards at the 2021 UK Business Awards! XLN is still founder led and we believe strongly in building our business around great people. We only promote from within and work hard to provide quick progression and career opportunities to all employees equally.
With growth at the forefront of XLN’s plans we are looking for a talented, organised HR Administrator to join our expanding HR team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build a career and is looking for progression. The HR team are all tenured professionals who carry out the full HR function and in turn support all managers and employees across both our offices.
- End to end administrative support to the HR team across both London and Sheffield offices.
- This includes processing new starters, leavers and change of contracts on the HRIS.
- Ensure the HRIS in maintained and accurate at all times
- Ensure that references are obtained for all new starters in-line with the Company’s screening requirements
- Provide general advice to employees and line mangers on HR related topics such as absence, annual leave, and general HR policies and procedures
- Respond to incoming requests for information i.e., references, landlord/mortgage enquires and government agencies within a timely manner in line with departmental SLA’s
- Provide efficient, effective and accurate support to the payroll process by ensuring accurate administration and achievement of deadlines through thorough accuracy and diligent checks
- Supporting the HR department in conducting investigations relating to sickness and timekeeping concerns and producing related paperwork
- Provide administrative and generalist support to the HR team as requested
Experience/ qualifications and skills:
- You will have excellent knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel to intermediate level as a minimum
- Ideally you will have experience of working with a HRIS
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
If this role sounds of interest click apply! Alternatively email a copy of your CV to for a confidential conversation regarding your experience and the role.