CHANNEL YOUR INNER CHILD!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT AND WORK WITH TOYS EVERY DAY?
Our client a well known toy manufacturer on the northwest side of Chicago is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join their team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
This is an entry-level position with a career path for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Can-Do attitude
Banner is celebrating nearly 5 decades in business. With a firm conviction that only the right match will do, Banner's team of search and staffing experts listen to the employment needs of our applicants and of our client companies in order to match an individual to the best jobs and corporate cultures. Connecting Excellence since 1970.
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Role: Customer Care Specialist
Apply for this job now.