Are you tired of working tirelessly in your management role without the appreciation or room to grow professionally that you deserve?
If so, here's some good news. A hugely successful coffee house has come to Boston and is ready to shake up the coffee world! This isn't your sterile, cookie-cutter corporation. With an unwavering focus on quality product and an inviting atmosphere, these coffee shops feel like your favorite independent, neighborhood stops.
If this all sounds interesting to you, we are actively hiring qualified Assistant Managers as part of an ongoing expansion campaign which will raise the number of cafes in New England from 15 to more than 50 in the next 3-5 years. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration
Qualified Managers will have the following Experience/Qualifications:
- Must be a hands-on manager with a commitment to leading by example, assisting customers and filling orders alongside your team!
- Must be personable, friendly, and passionate with excellent customer service skills
- Passion for promoting teamwork, open communication, and receiving/providing feedback
- Motivated to drive sales and grow the brand; desire to advance and manage your own store in the future
- Must have at least 1 year of management experience
- Corporate or independent coffee shop/cafe is a plus but any restaurant, food service or customer service experience will be considered
Successful Assistant Managers will enjoy the following Benefits:
- A base compensation up to $42,000.00 based on previous experience and qualifications.
- Health insurance available day one of employment
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k after 90 days with company match
Why work with Patrice and Associates?
- We offer a direct line to the hiring manager. Avoid throwing your resume "into the aether" and ensure it is seen by a decision maker.
- We provide complementary coaching and feedback on your resume.
- We can provide insider information on the interview process, topics of discussion to expect during your interview, and what the company is looking for in its managers.
- We have access to the openings that are not publicly posted on job boards or company websites.
- You gain access to our entire database of hundreds of openings spread across the United States.
Role: Assistant Manager - Trendy new Coffee House Expanding in Boston!
Apply for this job now.