Primary & Secondary Graduate Teaching Opportunity
Job Title: Graduate Teaching Assistant & Teachers
Are you a graduate looking to begin/develop a career in education?
Do you want a career that thirives and supports your develop?
Salary: £64 - £85 a day
Then click apply!!!
Teaching Personnel are offering a fantastic opportunity for graduates to develop a career within education. Teaching Personnel are recruiting for Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisor, FQT & NQT to work within Primary and/or Secondary schools.
This opportunity allows you to have your very own personalised consultant work on your behalf, providing you job offers based on your demands. Get a feel for schools in your local area and work out what works for you. Work Day 2 day or long term full time until you find your perfect school!
What Teaching Personnel offer?
- Teaching Personnel are the largest operating organisationin the UK for over 20 yrs and are committed to working along side and supporting education professionals.
- Excellent pay rates (weekly) with no hidden fees via umbrella or pay roll companies
- Pension and national insurances contributions
- Ongoing training and career progression with access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
- Training courses offered to all staff every school holiday
- Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus
All Applicants Must:
- Provide a child only workforce DBS on the update service or willing to pay for a new child only DBS and then subscribe to the update service
- Have no recent criminal convictions/cautions.
- Have a full original birth certificate, full driving licence and/or valid passport.
- If you have been a resident for less than 5 years in the UK a right to work visa (non-EU) and a criminal background check from any country resided in for 6 months or more with in the past 5 years must be provided.
- Provide 2 graded references