Detailed Job title: Technical Business Analyst - Payment Systems / CVM / ID&V
Duration: 6 months (extension likely)
Location: Can be fully Remote or Cardiff / London
Salary: £350 - £425/day on day rate or £55,000 on FTC
Are you looking for a new Technical Business Analyst opportunity?
Do you have Payment Systems experience and knowledge of Card Acceptance rules and looking to take ownership of technical delivery of banking & payment systems?
Sentinel are working with a FinTech organisation, looking for a Technical BA to join their Cardiff office & lead their projects on payment processing eco system. The position would suit a Technical BA with experience in ID&V and CVM.
As the Technical Business Analst you'll be responsible for:
- Support project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development
- Formulate the use cases and best practice from a merchant & acquirer perspective
- Define the current and future state from a system integration perspective
- Facilitate meetings and workshops for team members
- Technical Delivery of payment systems (EMV Card and ISO messaging formats)
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Card Acceptance rules including CVM (PIN / NO-PIN) transaction processing
- ID&V (Identity and Verification) within Branch, Mobile Banking and online backing environments, including PSD2 SCA
- Solution delivery of EMV payment terminal end to end integrated use cases with any merchant or bank systems
- End to end payments systems experience
- System integration experience as a technical business analyst
Alternative job titles: Systems Analyst, Payments Functional Consultant, Payments Expert
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.