Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer with Digital Reception Services (DRS) is your calling. At DRS, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award-winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DRS!
- Paid Training
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance & More
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- and much more
Whether you’re a young adult just getting started or responsible for supporting a family, Digital Reception Services is a place you’ll want to be. As Florida’s largest provider of DISH satellite services that continues to transform the entertainment industry, you will find more opportunities and career potential with Digital Reception Services than anywhere else.
Additional position details:
- Work Independently
- Ability to work Indoors/Outdoors Year Round
- All climates
- Small or confined spaces (attics and under homes)
- Ability to lift up 75lbs.
- Ability to climb / stand on and work from 28’ - 32' ladders
- Ability to dig/trench up to 100’
- Pass background and drug screening
- Must have a valid FL driver’s license and pass driver’s license verification check
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal and Written Customer Interaction / Communication Skills
- Teaching - Educating Customers on basic equipment use and services
- Sales - Communicate additional “Smart Home” services
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools
Position Summary: Our Satellite TV Installer Technicians typically visit 3 to 5 customers daily in order to install our cutting edge technology, place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers with a primary focus on ensuring broadband connectivity and providing an exceptional customer service experience. Additionally, our technicians have the ability to significantly increase their earning potential by promoting “Dish Smart Home” products and services. So in short; high energy, multi-taskers that are friendly and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity are on their way to a lucrative and rewarding CAREER ; it’s not just a JOB!
Powered by honesty, integrity, and teamwork!
Role: Satellite Installer - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.