RF/Antenna Electrical Engineer (Senior Level)
Location: Halifax, MA
Ideal Salary Range: $90-120k DOE
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled engineering professional with a proven track record of providing excellent service in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The RF/Antenna Electrical Engineer will design and develop prototypes and verification tests for electrical components used in the reception and transmission of RF (Radio Frequency) signals. As well as work closely with customers in applying electrical engineering principals to develop new antenna designs.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Will assume the responsibility for designing the antennas/RF blocks for complex handheld and consumer electronic devices.
• Must work with limited supervision and will be involved in and have input to project planning.
•Familiar w/ MATLAB, GRASP, HFSS, and other industry tools.
• Will lead the respective antenna design, the engineer is responsible for specification, design and documentation for manufacturing of different antenna and RF solutions for implementation in a wireless communication device.
• Handles coordination of antenna design in specific projects and will have knowledge and clear understanding of theoretical and practical aspects dealing with antennas, antenna arrays, feed networks for arrays.
• Must follow and develop the process and expand technical leadership in RF/antenna systems.
• Proficient in clearly communicating directions and in influencing people in adopting the best solutions, tools, working practices and promote cooperation in defining an excellent technical product.
• Display drive to analyze the design tools and improve their use for highest efficiency and best design results. Knowledge, Skill and Competency Requirements
• Must have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
• 2 to 3 years of direct work experience desired.
• Experience in RF and/or antenna design.
Powered by JazzHR