• Establish and maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction
• Accurately diagnose, service & repair HVAC equipment including condensers, furnaces and coils
• Produce minimal callbacks
• Attend weekly HVAC training
• Pay close attention to details and accurately document services for customer’s file
• Minimum of 1 year as an HVAC Technician (or HVAC Installer) experience
• An active driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Able to pass background and drug screening
• Dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
• Competitive, Proactive, and Goal-Oriented
• Positive, Solution-Oriented Attitude
• Physical requirements this position demands such as lifting 50 pounds on occasion; working inside people’s home; working outside in cold and hot temperatures; climbing ladders and stairs, crawling, bending, crouching, slide inside attics and sometimes roofs.
• Bilingual a plus
We are a dynamic plumbing and drain cleaning company. We are one of the leaders in our industry with 40 years experience in fanatical customer service and quality assurance.
Role: HVAC Technician
Location: Garden Grove,
Apply for this job now.